A Beginner

A person, still searching for his true passion, still unable to find his field of interest. But has enough of self-belief of doing well in the future.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Penultimate..

End semester version 9.0 (the penultimate semester xam here) is going peacefully. Scheduled to finish day after tomorrow. I ve big doubts over the projects stuff.

Some things felt over the last two weeks.
  • Ashu's Khaasi is too irritating
  • I seldom say NO to a person. I need to change this habit asap.
  • Ankur is going to app next year. But he din't give me a single treat for his b'day. I m looking forward for his job-treat.
  • VLSI testing is a good subject if you devote time to it. If you don't, then it is as bad as an Over-Head-Transmission. Everything went over my head when i read couple of topics for the first time just minutes before the xam.

20 th Nov:
Appeared for this year's Common Admission Test (CAT2K5) exam. Couldn't perform well due to lack of preparation. But i m sure, i can do well 2/3 years from now in that xam after preparation. After all, its not tougher than IIT-JEE.
Test center was Jadavpur Vidyapith, Kolkata. Test finished at 1 pm. Went to Bigbazzar with my sweet
vaanjhi. I dont want to disclose her name here.

That night came to know a shocking news about one of my dep-mate. He was caught red-handed while stealing a mobile-hand-set from a Patel-hostel-room. So disgusting. I decided, i will not keep any further contact him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home